This are the currently updates from all feedback from customer.
1. Added multi currencies (At the end, it will still bill under SGD Currency)
2. Rename "Buy It Now" to SG Bank Deposit (Mainly for Singapore direct bank deposit)
3. Partial.ly Tax 5% - To match up all the competitive prices out there, there will be a change to our prices for the upcoming POs.
From now on, all prices on the website will be meant for SG Bank Transfers only, this will help us to bring all our prices to a very competitive level to match the others that does not run on a eCommerce platform.
For overseas customers or customers who wish to use credit card payment or auto installment program via partial.ly, there will be a 5% fee being charged on the price to merely cope with the partial.ly fees.
However Avolounge pretty sure we will be able to offer a very competitive price in a way that XXX company will be selling item at SGD120, so in anyway we will still be better priced. (23 April 2020)
4. Added iOS & Android app feature (25 April 2020)
Guide for Web APP:
Android: Only works in Chrome Browser
4.1a.Clear cache and history in chrome, exit out.
4.2a. Go back into Chrome browser, enter avol.sg
4.3a. wait awhile a page will popout to guide you
iOS: Only works in Safari
4.1b. Clear cache and history in safari, exit out
4.1b. go back into safari, enter avol.sg
4.1b. wait awhile, a page will popout to guide you
Do enjoy our Avolounge web app
5. Added requirement shipping address in partial.ly (11 May 2020)
5.1 Fixed bug where avolounge members cant select the country in partial.ly shipping address
6. Fixed discount code in partial.ly (16 August 2020)
6.1 Now members can redeem your rewards points and use it in partial.ly without the need of contacting us to do manual order.
Stay Tune for more updates within the website.
Any feedback are very important to Avolounge. All welcome and we will take it serious consideration
Found bug or feedback? Contact Us